Wednesday, June 30, 2010

M&Ms

The other morning I was awake downstairs when Isaac came down. He didn't see me sitting on the couch but he did spot an empty bag of M&Ms left on the counter. He waked right over and I hearing him saying to himself, "mommy ate all the M&Ms...you are not supposed to eat too many M&Ms or you will get a belly ache." Then he sees me and walks over and asks, "Mommy do you have a bellyache?" I tell him no, and he says, "well since you ate all the M&Ms you probably do have a belly ache, and also, Its not nice to eat M&Ms when somebody is sleeping. You are only supposed to eat M&Ms during the day when somebody is awake." I asked him, who is somebody? He says, "just somebody."

1 comment:

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

LOL! Yes, didn't you know the M&M etiquette?