Monday, June 2, 2008

Millenium Park

On saturday morning I woke up and I just knew it was going to be a good day. You know how sometimes you can just feel it, that all those little things that could all go wrong and ruin your day are just going to go right today. Well they did. It was a WONDERFUL DAY!! Perfect weather. My mom was in town and we all went down town to millenium park (isaac's first visit). Then we ate at the Park Grill (which I HIGHLY recommend if you are ever in chicago. They have had the best burger in the city for the past few years. And let me tell you , it is good!!) Below are some pics of our adentures.
Dan and Isaac standing in the Millenium fountain.
The whole fam in the fountain.
In millenium park there is this HUGE silver bean thing. Anyway, it cool because you can take pictures of your reflection in it and it usually looks pretty cool.
The whole gang. Isaac is getting a little sick of all these pictures.
Me and my mommy.

Me and my hubby! (and you can see that my belly is starting to get bigger :) )

BELOW: Isaac enjoying licking ketchup off of a yummy french fry.

No comments: