Thursday, November 11, 2010

can't stop crafting

Last year it was my new year's resolution to sell at least one thing that I have made. I haven't done it yet, and 2010 is quickly coming to a close. I am determined to open up an etsy store by the end of the month. With that in mind I have been trying to stock up some stuff to try to sell. I'm planing on doing kind of a hodge-podge of stuff. Blakets, bags, hair-bows, baby burp cloths, art, etc. I get bored easily...can you tell. Here are some of my latest creations. (The last two pictures aren't of anything to sell, just an easy craft that I came up with today. I'm part of the team decorating our church for christmas. Small budget=BE CREATIVE!! I think each one will end up costing me only about $2. Fabric store+goodwill+michaels+trees outside=so much fun.)






1 comment:

Ashley said...

Are you taking quilt orders!? I love the last one pictured, and was wondering if you'd have fabric choices that might be more feminine - I'd love to have you make one for my daughter, if you're up for it. My email address is armbruster@hotmail.com - let me know what the price would be.

Hope you are settling into TN!

Thanks! Ashley Livingston :)