Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I guess i'm on a roll

Ok...I hadn't updated in 2 months and now here I am three times in a week. What is going on??

I just have a couple recommendations that I've got to get out and I didn't know where else to do it.

1. Whole Foods Organic Cage Free Chicken Breast!!!!! It is literally cheaper than the regular chicken breast at just about every grocery store I have ever been to. And if you have seen Food Inc (which I do recommend) then you can even eat your chicken in peace knowing it has not been horribly abused, but treated humanely :)

2. Anyone who likes good stories and good food has just GOT to check out this blog - www.epi-ventures.com. It is amazing!! My sister's best friend growing up writes it and it is really an awesome blog. The recipes DO NOT DISAPPOINT!!

that's all.

No comments: