Monday, March 9, 2009

The Yuckies

This past weekend we had a serious case of the YUCKIES here at the orr household. First I had the stomach flu on Friday. Then Saturday morning Dan took Isaac with him to a YL committee person's house and Isaac threw up EVERYWHERE all over their house. Then Isaac continued to throw up all over our house about 10 or 15 more times in the last two days...no exaggeration.




This picture was taken only moments before the puke monster was about to strike. Lily first spit up all over and then while I was cleaning her up I look over to see Isaac throwing up. It was a very tricky situation.



I stripped off all of Isaac's clothes and threw him in his crib while I cleaned up puke then I came back and threw him in the tub. I feel like someone should award me some kind of certificate for figuring out this whole scenario.


little pukey monster.


lily and I resting after the whole thing was said and done :)

1 comment:

Emily @ Live Renewed said...

Meg - you SHOULD get an award for dealing with all that!! You are such a great mom! But, I will say that you make me nervous about dealing with some of those tricky things with two little ones - sometimes now I don't feel like I can handle it with just ONE! :)