Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cincy Visit

This past weekend we decided to take a little impromptu visit to cincinnati. For all cincinnati friends - sorry I didn't call. We mostly just layed low at my mom's house and had some time with my dad. Life seems to be increasingly complicated with these little ones and I'm finding myself doing less and less, which in another way is making my life increasingly less complicated. It's actually been a really good lesson in learning to live in the moment and let go of my plans and schedules and ideas of what I would probably "like" to do.

isaac is quite the piano prodigy






isaac has been really into the "no" phase lately. I know that at some point it might get annoying, but right now it is sooooooo cute! Most of the time when we ask for a hug or a kiss, he gets a very serious look on his face and shakes his head and says no. That is why this picture was such a shock. We were at dinner and Dan asked for a kiss and Isaac just kept kissing him over and over.










Greater's Ice cream makes everybody happy!






No comments: