Saturday, November 1, 2008

More Candy Please!!!

Hello all you faithful blog followers. I wanted to share my story with you. I like to call it the story of boy who wanted nothing more than a little candy on halloween. Enjoy.


So, it all started when I saw the silver bowl. It was filled with these red little packages. I consider myself a pretty intuitive young man. I knew there must be something yummy inside those little packages.


I decided to grab one and try to figure out this mystery.



I decided that my best option was probaby to start by asking daddy if he would unwrap this little package for me.





Well...that didn't really work, so then I decided that I would just have to figure out how to open it myself. First I tried shaking the little red package really hard. But that didn't work.






Then I thought that I would ask mommy if she would help me. That didn't work either.





Then I remembered seeing someone do this once before and so I mustered all my concentration and energy and tried again on my own. And still nothing.




I was getting really sick of all this trying to open the little red package so I decided why not just eat the whole thing paper and all.



Well...that's when daddy stepped in and decided to help me out. Finally...SUCCESS!!! Wow, this stuff is gooooooooooooooooooooood. Why didn't anyone ever tell me about this before!!


I actually think that I might do this for a job one day. I think I'm pretty good at it, and I really enjoy it!

I decided in a last ditch effort that I might have some more luck at the neighbors house.



LIFE IS GOOD!!! I LOVE CANDY!!!

No comments: