Sunday, November 9, 2008

Life w/ Lily

We are so thankful for the beautiful new addition to our family. It is definitely difficult at times, but overall we are so thankful. My life seems to be an endless whirlwind of changing diapers, feeding lily, feeding isaac, trying to keep the house somewhat clean, searching for balls (Isaac's favorite toys are balls and he is constantly asking me to find him one of his many balls that he has lost under the couch or behind the tv), doing laundry, and other really fun things. Even though my life isn't glamorous, it is wonderful. As I sit here and hold my tiny little girl, I am filled with thankfulness. Or last night when Dan and I went in to peek on Isaac as he was sleeping, my eyes filled with tears. I looked at my beautiful little boy with his CRAZY blonde hair and his footy pjs with funny little googly eyed animals all over them. I realize that this time with these little ones is fleeting. I am trying to enjoy every moment...even the ones when Isaac is screaming because he wants more graham crackers while I am trying to change Lily's diaper and then she spits up all over herself. These are the days that I will long for 20 years from now.


Lily looking very cute wearing only her diapy.


Lily sleeping in Nana's arms.



Dan looking very cute in his tux for a wedding he was in a couple weeks ago.




Lily and her good friend Emma.



Morning at the Orr house :)



Isaac holding one of his many balls. The boy is LITERALLY OBCESSED with balls.




No comments: