Wednesday, January 23, 2008

little guy

OK...I just have to say that I am having so much fun with this little guy!! He is hilarious. He is doing all these new things that make me laugh so much. So, I have already said how he loves to say dadadadadada over and over and over. That that hasn't really changed, except now sometimes he does the whole thing in a really deep gurgly voice, like an old man. The other night he kept doing it over and over and I couldn't stop laughing.

Anyway, I still have tons more christmas and FL pics to share, but I had to put these ones up today. So a couple hours ago I was working on some YL stuff on my computer and I set Isaac down in this chair in the office with his baseball rattle as you see below.

Isaac sitting with rattle the way that I left him as I was doing work on my computer. About 10 or 15 minutes went by and I turned around to check on him and below is what I saw.
SERIOUSLY!!! The rattle was thrown to the ground and this book of Dan's (which had been sitting on the table) was open in his lap, and he had this guilty smile on his face.
I look back a minute later and he is holding the book like this and part of a front cover is chewed off. pretty funny times in the Orr house! Stay tuned for more pics and stories.

No comments: