Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good to know....

So...I'm Isaac Orr. Some call me Ike, some call me Budgie, some just call me awesome. You may know me from this blog. It's pretty much my claim to fame. But there may be some things that you don't know about me. For instance, I love being naked, especially with my zebra slippers on sitting on the dining room table. I couldn't show you all my goods...because that just aint right. Something else you may not know about me is that I am probably the pickiest baby of all time. I can tell if the milk my mommy gives to me at one time was frozen and all I can say is NO THANKS!!! I can tell if some of the formula in that bottle was in the refrigerator last night...YUCK!!! And most recently I can tell that the baby food you have been feeding me is not my brand of choice and I will just continue to scream until you give me the good stuff.
So, Auntie Lolo...I wanted to tell you about my dog Bear...are you listening because I'm not going to tell you twice.
Ok, now Bear, make sure and be on your best behavior. I don't want to look like an idiot here.
And you with the camera over there. Pay attention!! I'm expcting some quality shots.
...This is my dog Bear. I love my dog bear. I love to pet his fur and give him lots of hugs. I don't have any brothers or sisters yet, so I call him Brother Bear. He is a good brother. Oh, and by the way...just ignore that little poodle in the background. He barks too much anyway.

1 comment:

Pish said...

Poodles are awesome!