Friday, September 14, 2007

Wedding Fun

Lauren and Patrick got MARRIED this past weekend in Hudson, OH. We are all so happy for them. It was a beautiful and very fun wedding!!

All my best college friends!! We were literally the last people left on the dancefloor and the DJ told us we were in the top five of most fun events of the summer....I'm not quite sure how to take that considering he was one of those DJs that plays the chicken dance....

My best pal Susie with her daughter Annie. Isaac told me it was love at first sight. Now we'll just have to wait about 22 years for them to get married and have babies and then Susie and I will be grandmas to the same kids...yipee!!
The Orr fam at the rehearsal dinner. Dan is trying this new way of holding Isaac where he just holds him by the neck.
First time ever on the shoulders. I guess the "neck holding" wasn't working out so well.



No comments: