Friday, September 14, 2007

Personal Adds

So...things aren't going too well lately with me and the ladies. It doesn't help that my mommy keeps me with her most the time. I mean really who wants a man who is always with his mommy. Don't tell her, but I am thinking about taking out a personal add or listing something on match.com. I had a few pics taken and I need help deciding which one I should use. Let me know which you like the best. I put a few of my own thoughts under each one.
I think that this one shows that I like to have a good time. I think that it also lets the women know that I like to laugh and have a good sense of humor.


This one is a little more mysterious. It doesn't give away too much. It's kind of a sexy smile, yet also very intellegent.

This is what I like to call my "deer in the headlights" face. I've seen the ladies go crazy for this one before. It's definately not your tradtional pose...but it does the trick. I think that this one might appeal more the the artsy crowd if you know what I mean.

This is my classic smile. I think it communicates a lot about me. It lets the women know first of all that I am the real deal. It also lets them know that I'm a genuine guy who knows how to treat a woman right!

Let me know what you think...I can use all the help i can get. And once again...let's just keep this between you and me....mommy doesn't need to know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definitely the "deer in the headlights"...you know me and the artsy types...love,erbo