Tuesday, August 21, 2007

MMMMOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!

OK, so I am so sick of this stupid green little seat that I always have to sit in. I mean...I don't even get to have any say over where we go or how long I am stuck in here. Seriously mom...are you ready to leave yet???
Oh my gosh...can you even believe that she just said that!!! How embarassing!! It's like I'm not even sitting here or something.


Fine...I'm trying to be patient here...but give me a break. This is sooooooooo boring. How much longer am I going to have to wait??


Ok....so now I am just really angry. Don't even try to talk to me. I need some time to just cool off.
OH MY GOSH....I think I see an ant and it is getting really close to my foot...someone...anyone....can you hear me....a little help right now would be great.

No comments: