Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cincinnati Time

I got to spend some really great time with my nana in cincinnati. She loves me a lot!!! She always gives me lots of hugs and kisses. I feel very special when I am with nana. She even bought me two different baby baths. The first one wasn't very comfy and didn't hold much water, but the second one was great...except that it leaked water all over the table.
Sometimes when nana holds me I just kind of drift away...I miss nana.
Uncle RJ is pretty cool too. I got to spend a lot of time with him while I was visiting because he was on house arrest. I don't really know what that means, but I know he had on a funny looking ankle bracelet and he couldn't leave the house.
Sometimes uncle bobbers and I like to veg out together. Uncle bobbers really understands me.

No comments: