Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Day at the Beach






Well...I guess Isaac isn't the biggest fan of the beach at this point in time. On Saturday, Dan and I ventured into the city for the first time with the little guy. It was the most BEAUTIFUL day!!! One of those days that just seems too good to be true. We strolled through Lincoln Park Zoo. I love looking at the animals. They are all so mysterious and wonderful. I can't wait until Isaac is old enough to enjoy the zoo. I have a feeling we will be going there a lot. I just have to say that after a little over 7 weeks of being a mom it is the most wonderful, amazing, unbelievable thing that I have ever done. I wasn't so sure how it would go, but I can't think of any other way that I would rather spend my days than holding, cuddling, feeding, and changing this beautiful little boy named Isaac.

No comments: