Monday, July 9, 2007

Daddy & Isaac Time

I always seem to catch the cutest moments with Dan and Isaac. I'm waiting for someone to start catching some of those same moments with Isaac and I. The first pic is of Dan walking down the street in Put-in-Bay with Isaac over his shoulder. It was a VERY cute moment. Everyone that walked by almost stopped in their tracks to see such a little baby. Also...I must comment on Isaac's pastel plaid outfit. It is probably one of my favorites. Dan has decided though that he isn't allowed to wear it anymore. Whenever he wears it at least a couple people comment on what a cute little "girl" he is. It doesn't bother me. It doesn't seem to bother Isaac, but it definitely bothers Dan. Also, the picture of them sleeping is not posed but real. I asked Dan to watch Isaac while I was getting ready for bed. I came back in the room and that is what I found. I took about 20 other pics, but this one was my favorite.

No comments: