Monday, March 15, 2010

Laughing

These days just seem to be filled with laughter. I love Isaac's take on life and language. It is so innocent and sweet and many times make me laugh so hard!! Two funny stories:


1. This past weekend I was getting ready to take a shower. Isaac was in my room with me while I was changing. He looks over at me and kind of gahsps and says....Mommy...you have a PRETTY BIG butt. I just burst out laughing. I guess it must have been kind of shocking for his little eyes. Because of my laughter he just kept saying it over and over...really great for my self esteem. :)
2. Isaac is in the stage where he is always talking about who has a peepee (boy parts) and who has a peepers (girl parts). The other day we were in the car and he said that sitting behind him in the car were Pac (his imaginary friend), God, and thunder (there had been some thunderstoms that day). He told me that Pac, God, and thunder all have peepees. Good to know Isaac... good to know. :)




No comments: