Monday, December 7, 2009

Isaacisms part II

(lily is wearing a make-shift bib/plastic shipping bag)


So, while we were on the way home from Ohio after Thanksgiving, I compiled another list of things that Isaac had recently said (most of them were in the car on the trip) that I thought were either really funny or just really sweet. Several times a day he says just the funniest things. This morning there was snow on the ground and he goes to touch it and says, "it's freezing inside the snow" and right after that he looks around and says "mommy, where did the grass go?".

Here's my list:

1. One morning while we are sitting eating breakfast Isaac looks at lily and says, "Whatcha thinkin bout Eee Eee Belle." (Eee Eee Belle - is Isaac's attempt at Lily Belle).

2. While we were driving in the car I told Isaac that I really needed to go to the bathroom and he looks around and says, "but mommy....there's no bathroom in the car."

3. At my mom's house she has this little elf/gnome christmas man set up for decoration. One night when Isaac was eating some fruit snacks I suggested that he share some with this little man. Isaac said, "he doesn't yike dem mommy, he only yikes dinner." I asked how he knew and he said, "because his mouth is too small." Then he looks over at me and says, "Mommy, why is dat guy wearing his jammys?"

4. In the car I start hearing him praying for everyone he can think of, and after he list's about 10 people he just says..."that's enough...amen."

5. I usually have a box of Altoids in the car. Surprisingly Isaac loves them. The other day from his carseat he yells to me, "Mommy can I have an alphatoid?" and I say no, and then he says, "Mommy....I NEED an outfittoid."

No comments: