Thursday, February 26, 2009

Breckenridge

This past week Dan, Lily, and I got to spend some time out in Breckenridge. It was amazing. A great time with friends, skiing, bonding with Lily, and relaxing!




Rach and I at the top of the mountain.

Dan and Lily at the Breckenridge Brewery.


Katie, my good friend from highschool and college, who now lives in Denver, came out to ski with me for a day.


Dan and Lily spent a lot of time chilling together while I was skiing. It is nice to have a hubby that doesn't like skiing when you bring a baby along :)


My and my Lily girl!


Kickin it at Rasta Pasta. Definitely check it out if you are ever in Breckenridge!



Yummy pasta!




Anna, me, Rach, and Kelly.



The group, minus me and Dan.



Katie with Grace and Emily. For the night they named them selves the movours, because they were all wearing pink...you'd have to be between the ages of 6 and 8 to get it.



Katie and I in front of the crazy amazing house we stayed in. It was built out of whole trees from Canada. They actually assemble the whole house in Cananda, then take it apart, ship all the logs, and put it together again in CO.
better shot of the house, but you can't fully take in the magnitude unless you are there.



Main living room.



My little ski bunny.



Lily is even shocked by the awesomeness of this house.




Just chillin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - it looks like you guys are having a great time! I admit to being just a bit jealous :)

Love the videos of Isaac and Lily! She's really grown since the last time I saw her, which I believe was late last fall or early winter. Isaac's just too cute...