Saturday, October 11, 2008

I like to have fun!

It's great to be 16 months. I can do so many fun things. I wanted to show you some fun things that I like to do. Above you can see that I am playing with the maracas. The rest of my merengue band is about to show up for practice.
I also love to ride on my brother Bear. He is a very nice doggy and always lets me ride on his back.
Sometime even the simplest things can be fun, like walking around the table.
EATING!!! Hooray for eating. I have fun eating all the time!
This is probably my most fun activity. I love balls. I will walk around the house all day long just saying "ball" over and over and over and over. I never get sick of playing with balls. They are my favorite toy.
Nana was here for a visit and taught me to wear these rings as bracelets...very fun!
I like to drive my car around the house and sing along with the songs that it plays. I like to drive in style...hence my dino jammies and matching bracelets.
Hanging out with mommy is always fun.
And hanging out with nana is also lots of fun!

No comments: