Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Kiss Monster

So, daddy always tries to play this game with me, where he is the kiss monster and he runs after me trying to give me lots of kisses. It is a fun game. But tonight I decided that I was going to be the kiss monster and mommy was going to be my prey. Look she has no idea what is about to get her. hahahahaha...
Here I go. The kiss monster is on the attack...and still she is so clueless. It's like she has no idea what is about to hit her.
I GOT HER!!! Here come the kisses! I'm the kiss monster and you better watch out.
You know that you are helpless against my attacks. I'm just going to keep kissing you and kissing you and there is nothing that you can do about it.
Exactly! You thought you were going to get away...but you were wrong. The kiss moster isn't done yet. All of you out there better be looking over your shoulder because you never know when the kiss monster will be on attack. And as you have seen above, most people never see me coming.

No comments: