Thursday, March 13, 2008

kisses, rocking, and poopy face

Hi All, I know you guys are probably getting sick of hearing from my mommy and miss hearing right from me. Well I have missed all of you too!!

I have learned a new trick lately and it involves giving kisses. Now, not just anyone is lucky enough to get a kiss from isaac orr. Mommy and daddy are always trying to get me to give them kisses, and sometimes I comply, but mostly I like to kiss stuffed animals and real animals. I love giving kisses to brother Bear (my doggy) and uncle Billy (my kitty cat).
This is me just chilling in my room. I like to rock. It really helps me to relax after a long stressful day. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I mean really....has life always been this busy???
OK...I'm feeling a poop coming on...can you give the guy a little privacy??
Seriously...get the cameras out of here. I gotta go!!!!
Fine then...I hope this is a great shot. This is deifnately what I call my "grunting one out" face. I'm sure you all have a similar face, your just lucky enough not to have someone taking pictures of it.

Well...it's been nice chatting with you all. Hopefully this will happen more!

signing off....Isaac Orr

1 comment:

Pizzablog said...

Is that a THURSDAY that he's wearing his overalls? Even so... they're still cute any day of the week!