Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Foot Rub

So...I'm still posting some pics from when we were in FL. These are some good ones. Background goes like this - my mom LOVES getting foot rubs, or arm rubs, or leg rubs, whatever. When we were little she used to pay us to rub her feet. So, one night when we were in FL, she was begging for either me or Dan to rub her feet and she was offering to pay. I was way too tired and totally NOT interested. Dan said he would only do it for $100 for 20 minutes. Finally my mom agreed to those terms. Below are the pics...
My mom in anxious anticipation of the foot rub. Hoping that she would get her money's worth.
Dan in anxious anticipation of the foot rub.

THE FOOT RUB! At the end of the whole thing he ended up telling my mom she didn't have to pay him after all.

No comments: