Sunday, November 18, 2007

Picture Fun

A good friend of mine (Dan Nicholas) asked me if I could do him a favor by letting him come over and take some pics of Isaac. He is a photographer by hobby. So it worked out pretty well for both of us. He actually took over 500 pics and there are so many great ones...here are a few of my favorites. more to come soon...

This one is soooooo Isaac. He is such a little silly head. He is always laughing and giggling and making funny noises.
yeah....he loves his mommy....we get a long pretty well
now if this doesn't look like a litte Irish boy...I don't know what does. he is 75% british isles.
kind of cheesy family pic. trying to do one for a christmas card...but how do you not end up having it look so cheesy???

I love those little fingers!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: